SIX SENSES BHUTAN
Six Senses Spas
EVASON ANA MANDARA, VIETNAM
EVASON HUA HIN, THAILAND
EVASON MA’IN HOT SPRINGS, JORDAN
SIX SENSES NINH VAN BAY, VIETNAM
SIX SENSES CON DAO, VIETNAM
SIX SENSES YAO NOI, THAILAND
SIX SENSES SAMUI, THAILAND
SIX SENSES ZIL PASYON, SEYCHELLES
SIX SENSES DOURO VALLEY, PORTUGAL
SIX SENSES ZIGHY BAY, OMAN
SIX SENSES LAAMU, MALDIVES
SIX SENSES QING CHENG MOUNTAIN,
Experience Six Senses
Find us on
RESPONSIBLE & CARING
Caring for employees and local communities. Committed to preserving the environment through sustainable operations.
• Born optimists, we see goodness and potential for greater good in everything.
• We cannot care for our guests or customers if we cannot first care for our hosts and
• Our business is built upon a vibrant, thriving and sustainable environment.
• A range of initiatives to improve hosts and local community quality of life while
preserving cultural heritage.
• A range of commitments and programs to reduce the negative impact of our
properties on the local environment and address global sustainability issues.
• A set of measurable, tangible, goals behind each.
• At resorts we impact local environment as little as possible. Water is collected and
filtered on site. We do not raze and re-landscape, we work to preserve the original
environment and actively nurture local plant and animal life.
• In cities, our roof gardens reduce our carbon footprint and provide organic vegetables.
Geothermal heat pumps provide heating and cooling…
• Our F&B is from sustainable sources e.g. organic local eggs, farmed salmon,
no shark fins, etc.
• A key to gaining deep local knowledge – we don’t just care for the environment,
but also the people within it.
> RESPONSIBLE & CARING
LOCAL SENSITIVITY & GLOBAL SENSIBILITY
Part of the local fabric and culture, yet in tune with the wider world.
• We don’t just have hotels, resorts and spas at the greatest locations on earth, we have
hotels, resorts and spas in the greatest parts of the greatest locations.
• Our hotels, resorts and spas are designed to be part of the fabric of the location – the
architecture, style, culture and nature. In our case the hotel is the destination AND
• Through our responsibility programs and visiting experts, we build and grow
relationships and knowledge of local culture, business, goings-on, events, history, etc.
• Aesthetics that integrate local motifs and craft yet deliver with a global perspective
on design, function and quality.
• A commitment to utilize local skill and materials whenever, and wherever possible.
• A comprehensive set of experiences delivered through local knowledge and tailored
to global standards.
> LOCAL SENSITIVITY & GLOBAL SENSIBILITY
It Starts From Within,
From an Innate Belief in Doing Good.
Born optimists, we see goodness and
potential for the greater good in everything.
We could not hope to care for our guests
if we did not first care for our people
and the communities we are part of.
By Living for Today and
Planning for Tomorrow
In our development, design and daily operations, we act responsibly to measure and minimize our carbon footprint and impact on the environment, all through active management of energy, water, waste, biodiversity, purchasing and chemicals usage. By giving Mother Nature a major say
in everything we do, we protect the long-term future of
By Being Part of the
We don’t build castles on hills. We are rooted
in the local culture. Our architecture and
building practices follow indigenous designs
and utilize local architects and artisans. Our
food comes from local farmers and fishermen.
Our knowledge of the best fishing holes,
diving spots, underground and pop-up clubs,
happenings and restaurants is founded on
our local relationships.