SIX SENSES BHUTAN
Six Senses Spas
EVASON ANA MANDARA, VIETNAM
EVASON HUA HIN, THAILAND
EVASON MA’IN HOT SPRINGS, JORDAN
SIX SENSES NINH VAN BAY, VIETNAM
SIX SENSES CON DAO, VIETNAM
SIX SENSES YAO NOI, THAILAND
SIX SENSES SAMUI, THAILAND
SIX SENSES ZIL PASYON, SEYCHELLES
SIX SENSES DOURO VALLEY, PORTUGAL
SIX SENSES ZIGHY BAY, OMAN
SIX SENSES LAAMU, MALDIVES
SIX SENSES QING CHENG MOUNTAIN,
Experience Six Senses
Find us on
FUN & QUIRKY
Aesthetics and experiences which are always unique, often unexpected, and sometimes unusual. Delivered out of our constant curiosity and willingness to experiment.
• We are naturally curious. Constantly seeking new ideas, designs and experiences,
innovative ways to inspire ourselves and our guests.
• Our exploratory nature allows us to create moments of connection that a
“cookie-cutter” hotel can’t.
• Some may see it as eccentric or unconventional, but we simply believe that unique or
unusual designs should be tested. Foods should be tasted and experiences should be
tried in order to create new levels of surprise and delight.
• Our people, designs, menus and experiences demonstrate it.
• Uncommon experiences based on local culture or spiritual exploration.
• People with unique backgrounds and interests well-beyond the world of hotels, resorts
• Design details with unexpected functions (the do-not-disturb signs, hedgehogs and
• Hotels, resorts and spas design with unusual twists and places to explore: hidden paths,
ponds, signs and passages.
> FUN & QUIRKY
By Being Refreshingly Human
Fun & Quirky aren’t values that you would ordinarily associate with the hospitality and wellness business. But then again, we are anything but ordinary. Our curiosity and desire to explore allow us and our guests to discover unexpected ways to reconnect every single day.
An emotionally intelligent approach to service that begins with empathy.
• We care for guests in an emotionally intelligent manner – one that is kind and insightful
as well as efficient.
• Whenever possible, we strive to inspire guests: whether it is simply to take time out for
yourself or to experience something new.
• Through selective hiring practices and training programs we have built a culture of
openness which encourages hosts to empathize and anticipate guest needs with subtlety
• We sustain and grow this approach through our personal development and
> EMOTIONAL HOSPITALITY
By Listening Rather than Talking
An approach to service that begins
with empathy and a desire to
understand the guest’s needs and
wants, both spoken and unspoken.
Because we understand that people
are driven by emotions, our intuitive
approach to service means that
every guest receives a richer and
more personal experience.